Saturday, February 28, 2009

I look a little bit older, I look a little bit colder

Photobucket

After a day at the butterfly park in Airport's Terminal 3,
I'm beginning to doubt my hatred for all insects.

I hate how girly I'll sound when I say,
Butterflies,
Are just beautiful.

During the trip I imagined keeping butterflies as pets,
They'll make my precious Yaya happy,
Happy to find new preys.



Photobucket

Butterflies flying around crashing into my G-spot (Yes fareha you know where it is),
Makes it harder for me to get a good shot.
Tsk.



Photobucket

Lookie lookie,
Someone's having an erection looking at butterflies.



Photobucket

I wouldn't want this to fly in my bedroom though.



Photobucket

You're way too beauuutifull girlll.


Photobucket

Canine as our sniffers,
Butterflies as our spies.


We spent literally the whole day touring around Changi Airport,
Visiting places I've never been.

Though on the darker side.

My takamime semi-acoustic guitar.

Failed on me a week before me getting posted to Airport.

In camp.


Photobucket


Photobucket

The crack's worser in reality,
Really.

Though I'll most likely be getting myself a folk guitar following my pay-day in March.


Now.
I think I've just realised (took me long enough) why MSN was ever-so-mundane these days,
Especially with the fact that I get online everyday now.

I remembered how MSN was always full of action before I got enlisted in NS,
Yet sometimes I concentrated on games rather than entertaining them,

Regrettable.

But all that ended when I got in,
I lost my touch in prolonging conversations,
I lost my touch getting chat logs to put on here,
I lost touch with most of my friends.

Still I didn't realise,
Maybe because of the fact that I only signed in on Friday to Sunday,
With most of my time spending with Melfraps outside.

Out of everyone,
Only faf and wawa still bothers to approach me,
Even so,
Conversations were just too short.

It bothers me alot,
Because Faf will always like,
Come in on Sunday's afternoon just before me booking in,
And I always end up packing my stuffs late.

Fucken sunday nights.

But now,
After me getting posted and getting online every night,
I realised I needed more.

I realised I was indeed missing the old contacts I used to talk to on MSN,
Saddening.

With wawa always sleeping early,
With faf always busy on assignments,

I only have him.

Photobucket


Sigh.

Whatever happened to the old chill pills I know of.

And by the way,
Street fighter 4 kicks ass.

I even got a free dvd for purchasing the game.


Hadou-ken,
Lan Masters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home