Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Like a stone on the water, The elements decides my fate

And watch it go,
Bling.



Like a mother mynah,
Coming back from time to time with worms within it's beak,
To feed her babies chirping away in it's nest,
To keep them from getting all too hasty,
To prevent them from crawling out from the rest

Like how I'll feed myself with games after games,
To keep everything inside of me, in it's own nest
I like it the way it was,
I never dared to stop, I never dared to see them crawling out,

Like baby birds crawling out the nest,
I might just tumble, falling from great height,

Crashing into the ground below.


Hard.



I need it back,
I need that grayness back,
The times of ignoring msn pop-ups and just concentrate on my game,
Letting each and every part of my mind dissolve entirely into it.



I'm just not ready to feel yet.

No,
Not now.

And I just don't know when.


So stop,
Don't pull them into surface after all I've did to keep it in,
It's not helping,
It's only killing me.

I will decide for myself,
When it's time.

Yet again I'm scared to decide.



"So you swing rocks at the riptide,
Am I wrong or am I right?

I hit the bottom with a "huh?"
Quite strange,
I get my glory in the desert rain"




How do you know that you're right,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home