Thursday, March 19, 2009

Don't you wanna feel my bones, on your bones? It's only natural.

3 hours more to work,
And I still haven't get any sleep.

Tsk.
Hardcore.

That's exactly why I hate morning shifts.

Well yeah,
I've been reading up chat logs,
Like how it was a hobby of mine before I went in the police force.

I know it's been quite some time since I last did em chat logs and got em here.

But I'll save it for the latter part of this entry.


So last night I met up with the bands that are performing on 4th april together with us,
Along with the organising parties involved.

We took a trip down hong lim park to observe the stage we're performing on in weeks time.

Impressive,
Really impressive I'm telling ya.
Lan of Crackerjack and myself were like walking around the stage imagining we're some known bands performing at Glastonbury.

Pete Doherty and Brandon Flowers?
Heh.


See that white thingy with shades?
That's the shit I'm talking about mannn.

Photobucket


It was a dream come true for both of us Lans,
I'm not suprised they named it as Mini-Glastonbury.

The stage is much bigger than any I've performed on,
A stage that I've always dream to perform on,
Walking here and there digging the mic.

Fuhlamak best laa.

So guys please do your best to come down this 4th april,
It's free and it's open air so you guys can bring down kites to play with too.
Best part is,
I heard the sound systems were great.

So to everyone,
PLEASE MAN FOR FUCKS SAKE PLEASE COME DOWN AND SUPPORT US AND THE OTHER BANDS!!

Okay fine maybe I'm over-enthusiastic.

But really,
Fucking grand I'm telling ya.

Anything just contact me here or whatever.

Just.
Come.
Down.
Thank you.



Now now,


As you might have guessed it,
I present to you.


Chat logs entitled:

Fafa 08 Edition,
Before she became boring like she has now.



When faf and I always being random yet ended up doing clever crap

Photobucket



When she always misunderstands me in a funny way

Photobucket


When she's a failure at predictions...BIG TIME FAILURE IM TELLING YA!

Photobucket

(FYI: She's confident I'll grow darker than her after going through BMT in camp, so we met quite recently to compare our skin. Don't wanna be mean but- YOU SHOULD SEE THE LOOK ON HER FACE WHEN SHE DISCOVERS IM STILL FAIRER MANN!)



When she always did her best to strike a conversation with me, even when I'm not in the mood. Sigh I feel bad now man.

Photobucket



When she still did her best to strike a conversation with me, even when I'm offline. I mean yeah, she's kinda weird if ya ask me.

Photobucket



And of course, when I'm unsure of capabilities and she was there to pinpoint things out.

Photobucket



Faf,
Please reformat yourself and install back that Fafa 08 edition,
I don't know why but you're getting boring these days and I'm missing the old side of ya.

And baby,
I'm sorry if I've been ignoring you when I was attached with you-know-who even though the chat logs stated otherwise.
You are my best white arabic cum indon baby whom I always likes to annoy and will always be.

You are my best msn buddy.

And you know I still love you as my annoying arab-pussygirl.


Lan The Man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home