Thursday, June 04, 2009

Coming

Fancy me talking about having more free time to blog when I was wasting my life in camp in the past,
Maybe I desperately need someone to sponsor me Starbucks coffee every now and then.

Sigh.

This is gonna be a short one,
Cause' I'm in a rush.

And I always blog when I am.

It's not a big deal for some,
But suprisingly related to my previous post,
I had another motherfucking roach disturbance again.

At 10 this morning,
I felt as if some girl is caressing my bare chest,
As much as I enjoyed it,
I only woke up to find a motherfucking roach on my motherfucking chest,
With no motherfucking intent on where to go next.

That was the rarest of time I actually got up straight upon opening my eyes,
Not to mention jumping and yelling out loud,

"PUKI MAK KAU SIAL"

I was barely conscious yet I managed to run to my living room,
Grabbing a can of pesticide,
And calling my ma to assist me in finding the now hidden motherfucking roach.

But it was my ma who sprayed it in the end,
What more,
She actually slammed the can on the motherfucking roach when it stubbornly refuses to fall on its back.

Since then,
I went back to bed with the highest level of paranoia mankind has ever seen.

I got back to sleep suprisingly,
Till I woke up and shits happened.

I went to my kitchen,
Saw one motherfucking roach on a plastic bag lying there motionless,
There I was so glad I can unleash barrages of pesticide on a defenseless motherfucking roach.

I did.

And it still doesn't move.

I readied my pesticide again in defensive position and lift the plastic bag up,
To see if the motherfucking roach is really dead and will slip off the bag.

It doesn't.

It still sticks there.

That was when I realised,


It's just a picture of a motherfucking roach on the plastic bag.


Fine,
You got me this time.


Be right back,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home