Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's a beautiful Sunday, but it will be the last I'm seeing

While currently waiting for my Metal Gear Online to finish patching up,
Which insanely just reached 70% after two hours of waiting,
I decided to come here.

Ah,
Back to the times I've been actively blogging.

Best part is,
I'm on MC again.

Fucking insomnia.
Sigh.

Now now,
I received a call yesterday morning,
From someone who's been with me in the gaming world during the ITE days,
When I was a friggin hardcore gamer.

I was asleep but decided to play nice and answered the call,
But no one was saying anything,
Only plain background noises somewhat.

I went online in the afternoon and asked for answers on why,
Out of randomness,
Did he dare disturb my sleep.

I got this.

Photobucket

And there you go,

A kitten called me.

In a place literally littered with dogs,
A kitten called me.

Must have been a call for help,
A call for me to adopt it and let my siamese do some babysitting job.


Photobucket

And she's ready for some breast feeding yo!

With that said,
I'm still standing by the fact that Facebook is evil.

Yet I still use em,
Putting each and every of my friends in consistent paranoia of what I may do to them.

Proof.


Photobucket

Heh.

And it's 99% on my Ps3 already,
So yeah,
I'm still considering if I should put up an entry about me,
Before I became a vocalist in Melfraps.

It could be a boring one,
But payday's tomorrow.

That means,

Ice Caramel Machiatto + Blogging= :D,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home