Thursday, June 18, 2009

And you shake, and you bleed, while I sing my song

Another MC.

The fuck is wrong with me.

Well you see,
I was coughing out blood since two nights ago,
I seldom did cough though,
But when I do,
It came out blood.

Compressed-feeling in the chest and unable to breathe,
Weird ringing feeling in my head that ends up me being giddy,

It happened quite a few times until today morning,
About 4am when I'm trying my best to sleep,

Had a smoke,

Had an asthma attack.

I can't find my inhaler puff,
It's been so long since I had an attack,

Like 2 years?

Then,
Everyone's asleep,
So I just walked out of the house and went to CGH.

They did a fucking lot of checks on me,
Although there's one that's gonna stay for a while in my mind.


A female doctor,
Handing over this tube-like thingy for asthmatic patients to blow,
There's a meter that record down how hard you can blow.

So she handed me that thingy,

"Blow for me, as hard as you can"

I would have ran out of the room in terror if the doctor's male,

Thank God.

But I still had this "WTF?" impression on my face that I tried hard to hide it.

And she mentioned about getting warded if it happened again,
At that point of time I was just feeling lucky that I didn't mention about the coughing out blood thingy.

But heads up Lan,
You're gonna have another session tonight,
And a performance on Sat.

That's the problem,
I had to smoke to keep my vocal the way I like it,
For Sat's acoustic set,
And now I'm supposed to reduce it because of some stupid asthma attack.

No way,
No way I'm telling ya.

I haven't been having my days well off,
Work,
Life,
It's not the way it has to be.

I worry too much,
I got myself stressed up at every little thing,
And I've been smoking hard to keep my thoughts controlled,
Even though sometimes I had to blurt things out.

I only wanted back myself,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home