Tuesday, June 16, 2009

We were just in time, Let me take a little more of your mind

If you don't mind minus points for your current intelligence,
Have a look at what I've found;

Womanizer cover by Cosmic Elf (Who the fuck?)




Of course for those who actually mind watching such videos,
Believing that all these will pulls you out of the walkway towards becoming a degree holder.

Here's another two,
All American Rejects and Franz Ferdinand respectively.





Of course,
My favourite had to be Franz's version.

If only The Killers or Strokes are into it too.

Sigh.

So which womanizer are you?


Now coming back to some life updates.

Melfraps will be having their first ever acoustic performance,
This Saturday at Fullerton's Starbucks.

The whole thing starts from 1pm onwards,
And ours should be just about 5.30pm.

Not only can you come down to support us,
But support us by drinking Melfra- I mean, Caramel Frappucinno with us.

Yeah we eventually got our name from there,
Maybe that's the reason Starbucks wants us there.

......yeah lol.

-.-

On top of that,
Only Wan, Zhar and me are playing,
Good ol Roy finally got enlisted today morning,
And they didn't want drums,
So we had to leave Mr Hotstuff Khai out.

Also,
It's an all originals performance,
Which means I finally had the chance to showcase the first ever song I wrote,
Titled "Like You Do".

So do come and chill while listening to us with coffees all over,
You know I'll be fucking high at that kind of places.


And you Nat,
Please be there too or I'll fire my revolver at your bullseye spot on the cheek.

Photobucket

Oh wait,
She somehow got it covered.

*winks*


That aside,

I finally met up with aneh after like 1 week plus of hiatus,
Even though it's only for a short while,
And main reason's was to hand over the cash I owed her,

Strangely,
It got me real nervous.

So nervous that I had stomach cramps,
And can't continue my sleep after reaching home.

Here I am,
Getting ready for night shift,
With only 4 or 5 hours of sleep.

If I get an opportunity,
I'm sure to knock myself out at work.

And hon,
I'll be waiting for a day we can spend it whole,
Maybe karaoke-ing to toybox or aqua.

Heh.

I miss you.


Once again,
All the best to Roy with his "Korang tengok nanti aku da keluar camp aku da slim" project in the army.

Photobucket

So will he transform?

Stay tuned.

If destiny's kind I've got the rest on my mind,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home