Monday, July 06, 2009

So long to devotion, you taught me everything I know

I came here holding great news,
News that will tear many hearts of my species,
Will water many eyes of my type,
Will up-the-nafsu of having what I'm going to have.

But I'll save it for the later,
With an intro for the later.

Hell what the fuck am I talking.

So uh,
After so long doing static posts in my job,
I'm finally chosen for patrolling.

In a fucking non-aircon van in a sunny day.

It only takes me an hour,
To get me wishing that I had money to go Batam and have some leg massages,

Without the extra services.

Wait,
Maybe just a little.

I
just
need
to
stay
on
topic

ohgodhelpmepls

So yes,
After one fucking tiring day at work with only 4 sticks smoked and no sleep at all for two days,
Not to forget I had only two Kopi-Os with one ineffective due to it getting cold before I got the chance to drink it,

I had news.
A great news.

News that will tear many hearts of my species,
Will water many eyes of my type,
Will up-the-nafsu of having what I'm going to have.

But I'll save it for the later,
With an intro for the lat-

I mean.

In exactly about roughly estimatedly 32 hours from now,
I'm finally getting to see,



Photobucket

MY OWN REAL FELINE SIDEKICK!

*does macarena + shuffle + headbangs*

That's right,

Faf and whoever else it may concerns,
You have the right to envy me now.

A siamese for my sis,

A persian for me.

A fucking Nine-months old persian with round yellow eyes and natural thick eyeliner,
Quiet nature too.

After work today,
When I was changing in the locker room with my smiley-faces boxer exposed,
I received an sms from Sis.

"Do you wanna adopt this cat?"
Photobucket

WHAT DID I TOLD YOU ANEH?
WHAT DID I FUCKEN TOLD YOU!

MY SMILEY FACES BOXER BRINGS GOOD LUCK!

:):):):):):):):)

I haven't seen it live yet,
But my sister will be getting it tomorrow night,
Unfortunately during my night shift.

Time will pass by too fucking slow on tomorrow's night shift I bet,
Oh how I just can't wait getting at the door step and goes like.

"UNNAMEDDDDD, IM HOMEEEE"

*chases after unnamed and lifts it up lion-king style (that baboon lifts simba infront of oh-so-many animals thingy)*
*Sings happy together - the turtles*
*Hugs it tightly and kisses all over cept for them vags*

Oh yeah I forgot,
She's a girl too like Yaya.

Who's up for some hot lesbian feline act?

Nevermind Faf,
You are free to come watch anytime hon.

Just don't touch them.

So here it is now,
The combination of two species.


Yaya ze Siamesech

Photobucket


Jenny? ze Persiuszee
Photobucket


I'm already planning,
Getting a basket,
Comb,
And whatever a feline loves.

And makes her sleep with me every night like how Yaya does with my sister.

Persian = Pillow

Damn it,
I'm too excited.

Help.

Someone fucking help me.

Now I feel like sexing the keyboard.

hafagdagfag,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home