Tuesday, July 07, 2009

There ain't no motive for this crime, Jenny is a cat of mine.

This is for all those who are running out of patience to hear about my new cat;
Jenny.

And when I mentioned "hear",
I really do meant "hear".

In this video,
Hear Jenny's regular meows,
See her face in true fashion,
And enjoy the way she enjoys herself to a bucket of sand.

(Anyway Jenny here is only 8 months old, but somehow bigger than 9-year old Yaya, that is why I'm still calling her a kitten, no matter how cat-ly it looks like)





Now for a little story.

I got back home at about 11 plus in the morning today,
Getting showered and proceed instantly to find Jenny (Or Bella as my sis calls it :/)

She hid under my parent's bed,
Only the eyes could be seen,
So I shone a torchlight through,

My my,

Was she beautiful.

I tried a lot of ways to get her out,
But she was just too "shy" yet with me.

So I went to my room,
On my desktop chair,

And there she came strolling in,
Meowing as if she knows I kept a bird in my pants,
But when I approached her,

There she went into hiding again,
Behind the TV set in my living room.

So I put some cat biscuits there and waited at the couch,
She ate,
And continue lying hiding there.

While I fell asleep waiting for her to get out.

Woke up only to find my dad and sis home,
Got her out of hiding.

And finally,
After hours of waiting,

We finally talked.

Best part is,
She's now available for severe molesting from me.

Oh by the way,
She's a mixed too.

Persian + Tabby.

Heh.

Jenny 1

Jenny 2


And my apologies to those I didn't get to speak to as I was busy,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home