Sunday, August 02, 2009

Before anything else,
Believe me now,
When I say cats apparently are humans in their past lives.




Bran had this ability too,
Though I failed at getting a shot at it,

Maybe next time perhaps.


So to start the topic.

You may have heard of Cosplay,
Halloween,

And all the such that requires you to have a costume to plant yourself in for,
And all that just isn't my stuff.

But GO is definitely is.

What is GO?

Glamorous Outing a.k.a Glam Out

I don't know what they call it in the states,
When all the girls dress up to their best and went shopping and all,

But here and now,
It's GO for me.

I know whatever I'm gonna type next may increase the chances of people mistaking me for a girl,
A classy girl if that counts,

But hell who cares about girly or no when you're out to enjoy.


Now now,
My idea for a perfect GO. (Glam Out for you hard-to-remember-idiotas)

1) Classy clothes or maybe just enough for you to look like a big-fuck artist.
2) Hair-do before anything else. I'm talking about styling up the hair naturally.
3) More-than-usual amount of cash in your wallet.
4) Shopping spree.
5) Dining at a classy restaurant. MUST BE HALAL.
6) Karaoke. NO PRCS OR OTHER FOREIGN WORKERS WHO BLOWS YOU WHEN YOU SING.
7) Attending a local band concert. MUST AVOID MOSHING AT ALL TIMES ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE WEARING WHITE.
8) 24/7 Smoke Breaks.
9) Be polite to everyone with a smile and not be stuck up.
10) Be polite to the MRT passengers. MUST OFFER SEATS TO PREGNANTEENS.
11) Sign autographs on 'Missing Dog' posters.
12) Sign autographs everywhere else with a "(name) was here on (date)" written above.
13) Go to a pet show. CATS ARE TOP PRIORITY.
14) It's okay to make a fool out of yourself, but don't make a fight of yourself.

Last but not least.

15) Photoshoot. NO MIDDLE FINGERS.


So anyone up for some GO-ing?


Well then,
Let me finish this post off with more Cass&Bran pics.

:)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Glamorous Indie Rock and Roll for me,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home