Saturday, August 22, 2009

Diinginnya di malam ini, Suasana pilu!

Time flies,
Doesn't it?

Back when I caught myself puffing entire pack for the whole day,
The next came challenging me.

Let us all welcome,
The month of Ramadhan.

Which in a strange way got me imagining my pa's face.

Kudos to those who knows why.

Heh.

It's been long,
Far too long that I actually did my sahur (Pre-fast meal),
The usual Lan's way.

Sausage McMuffin with egg meal,
Addition of an Egg McMuffin.

Just the way I did it almost every single day in the previous fasting month.

Now I'm freaking bloated.


So to all the Muslims out there,
All the best in this fasting month.

Estimatedly 14 hours of no food,
No sex,
No puffs,
No nothing.

:)


You know you can do it,
Lan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home